This 48m2 North facing, large one bedroom apartment has a huge window which has a view that looks over the Quay Quarter Precinct and glimpses of the Harbour Bridge. With it’s open plan layout this apartment has plenty of storage and clean lines. This Beautifully furnished, sun drenched apartment offers a renovated galley style kitchen electric cooktop, dishwasher and has a tiled floor for easy maintenance.
*Prized position, minimal communal walls
* Mirrored large wardrobes
* Standalone shower, laundry w/ washing machine
* Ducted reverse cycle A/C, natural light throughout
* Secure lift access, intercom, onsite management
* Carpeted double bedroom,* Well-equipped gymnasium, luxury foyer/ entrance
* Walking distance to harbour foreshore and CBD
* Footsteps to an array of restaurants, bars & retail. An immensely convenient location in the northern CBD, meters from the Royal Botanic Gardens, Opera House, Circular Quay waterfront, The Rocks and the Museum of Sydney.
- 0 Car space
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Internal laundry